We believe that advances in therapeutic and laboratory medicine can be accelerated through collaboration.
Exagen offers the following capabilities:
- Autoimmune rheumatic disease pharmaceutical and diagnostic co-promotion
- Autoimmune disease biomarker licensing
- Complementary/Companion diagnostic development
- Collaboration studies with novel Exagen biomarkers
Clinical Laboratory Services
- Drug-development clinical trial support
- Test interpretation/clinical consultation
- Access to biorepository of well-characterized autoimmune rheumatic disease samples
- Contract laboratory services
If you have an idea for working with Exagen, or a question about current collaborations please contact contact PR line 888.452.1522 or Matthew Brown, Director of Business Development at 760.295.4524.