This is a website for healthcare professionals.
Your State-of-the-art Rheumatology Laboratory
and Home of AVISE® Testing
Given the complexity in the diagnosis and management of autoimmune rheumatic diseases, physicians need quality laboratory test results they can trust.
At Exagen, our centralized laboratory offers a specialized testing menu, leading-edge testing methods, and highly trained scientists to offer consistently reliable results. Our medical and technical experts are readily available to offer consultations and help support physicians throughout the continuum of patient care.
We are dedicated to making the latest advances in laboratory testing accessible for improved diagnosis and management of autoimmune rheumatic diseases. We offer a number of proprietary and specialized biomarker tests not available from other laboratories including:
- Patented Cell-Bound Complement Activation Products (CB-CAPs) provide unprecedented insight into SLE.
- Anti-C1q to help physicians assess lupus nephritis
- Anti-Phosphatidylserine/ Prothrombin (PS/PT), which demonstrates high correlation to Lupus anti-coagulant (LAC) without effects from anticoagulant therapy
- Anti-CarP to assess an RA patient’s risk for severe erosive disease
- Exclusive to Exagen, the Anti-Mutated Citrulinated Vimentin (MCV) assay helps identify "sero-negative RA" and elevated levels correlate to more severe radiographic progression