The Advanced Rheumatology Test for the Differential Diagnosis of SLE
AVISE CTD is an advanced autoimmune rheumatic disease test, powered by patented Cell-Bound Complement Activation Products (CB-CAPs), specifically designed to aid in the differential diagnosis of systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE).
THE BETTER COMPLEMENT TEST - Offering 22% greater sensitivity compared to low C3/C4.
The Advanced Rheumatology Test for the Differential Diagnosis of SLE.
There are many clinical scenarios that can benefit from the AVISE CTD test including:
- Patient Triage
- Assessment of ANA positive referrals
- Patients with clinical suspicion of a connective tissue disease but insufficient criteria for diagnosis
- Assessment of patients with overlapping symptoms
- Observation of Undifferentiated Connective Tissue Disease
- ANA positive fibromyalgia patients with clinical suspicion of underlying autoimmune inflammatory disease
AVISE CTD contains the patented SLE biomarkers, CB-CAPs, which help to offer a 22% greater sensitivity compared to C3/C4, and 48% greater sensitivity compared to anti-dsDNA.
Understanding how the AVISE Index Value is Calculated:
Accurate results depend on reliable test methods. That’s why AVISE CTD measures ANA by IFA using digital imaging as well as ELISA, and confirms positive ds-DNA results using immunofluorescence Crithidia assay.
All markers reported in AVISE CTD are carefully selected to provide maximum performance in the diagnosis of SLE and diseases that mimic lupus.
AVISE CTD Test Report
AVISE CTD incorporates an advanced two-tier lupus test assessment:
- Erythrocyte-bound C4d in combination with complement and autoantibody status for the monitoring of SLE. Merrill J, et al. Lupus Science & Medicine. 2018.
- Cell-bound complement activation products in SLE. Ramsey-Goldman R, et al. Lupus Science and Medicine. 2017.
- Cell-bound complement activation products in systemic lupus erythematosus: comparison with anti-double-stranded DNA and standard complement measurements. Putterman C. et al. Lupus Science and Medicine. 2014.
- Systemic lupus erythematosus and primary fibromyalgia can be distinguished by testing for cell-bound complement activation products. Wallace D. et al. Lupus Science & Medicine. 2016.
- The AVISE Lupus Test and Cell-bound Complement Activation Products Aid the Diagnosis of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. Mossell J. et al. The Open Rheumatology Journal. 2016.
AVISE CTD Information Sheet
You deserve quality test results you can trust. Order your AVISE Testing Starter Kit today!
To order your test kits please fill out the information below.