“I don’t know
what I have.”
Get the answers you need with help from AVISE®, the most advanced autoimmune testing available.
AVISE is designed to help rheumatologists more accurately diagnose lupus and other autoimmune connective tissue diseases. Powered by unique patented biomarkers and proprietary algorithm, the AVISE diagnostic tests like AVISE® CTD (Connective Tissue Disease) and AVISE® Lupus provide improved disease information compared to traditional lab tests alone.
Accurate and Early Diagnosis for Lupus and Connective Tissue Disease
Connective tissue diseases (CTDs) can be very hard to diagnose early because symptoms can be vague, inconsistent and/or attributed to other illnesses.
AVISE CTD combines AVISE Lupus, a 10-marker diagnostic test designed to help rule-in or rule-out lupus, with an expanded connective tissue disease panel to aid in the differential diagnosis of other connective tissue diseases.
When combined with your provider's clinical assessment, AVISE CTD can provide the information necessary to help make the right diagnosis. If you're ready to start dealing with the real cause of your symptoms don't wait. Request your AVISE CTD conversation guide to help you speak to your provider about the AVISE CTD test.
Who should be considered for the AVISE CTD test?
Patients who are
Patients with clinical suspicion of a connective tissue disease
Patients with overlapping symptoms
ANA+ fibromyalgia patients suspected of autoimmune disease
Patented CB‑CAPs biomarkers
AVISE Lupus, a component of AVISE CTD, is the only validated test that uses patented biomarkers called CB-CAPs that have been proven to outperform standard diagnosis laboratory testing in the detection of SLE.
CB-CAPs identifies significantly more lupus patients that would otherwise appear negative with conventional markers. CB-CAPs are an innovative way to measure abnormality in your immune system that is unique to lupus.
Using CB-CAPs and other lupus-associated markers, AVISE CTD employs an advanced two-tier algorithm and proprietary Index Value to help turn isolated data points into actionable information. The index result is plotted on a spectrum associated with the likelihood of the presence of lupus.
Don't wait. Get answers with AVISE and understand the real cause of your symptoms.
Download your AVISE information guide to help start the conversation about AVISE tests with your provider.
- Cell-bound complement activation products in SLE. Ramsey-Goldman R, et al. Lupus Science and Medicine. 2017.
- Cell-bound complement activation products in systemic lupus erythematosus: comparison with anti-double-stranded DNA and standard complement measurements. Putterman C. et al. Lupus Science and Medicine. 2014.
- Systemic lupus erythematosus and primary fibromyalgia can be distinguished by testing for cell-bound complement activation products. Wallace D. et al. Lupus Science & Medicine. 2016.
- The AVISE Lupus Test and Cell-bound Complement Activation Products Aid the Diagnosis of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. Mossell J. et al. The Open Rheumatology Journal. 2016.
- Randomized prospective trial to assess the clinical utility of multianalyte assay panel with complement activation products for the diagnosis of SLE. Wallace DJ, et al. Lupus Sci Med. 2019.
- Erythrocyte-bound C4d in combination with complement and autoantibody status for the monitoring of SLE. Merrill JT, et al. Lupus Sci Med. 2018
- Platelet-bound C4d, low C3 and lupus anticoagulant associate with thrombosis in SLE. Petri MA, et al. Lupus Sci Med. 2019.