The Advanced Test for Lupus and Connective Tissue Diseases
The Advanced Test for Lupus & Connective Tissue Diseases
What is AVISE CTD?
The AVISE CTD test is an advanced diagnostic blood test for lupus and connective tissue diseases. AVISE CTD contains patented biomarkers and algorithms to provide improved diagnostic information compared to traditional lab tests alone.
When combined with your provider’s clinical assessment, AVISE testing can provide the information necessary to help make a differential diagnosis.
If you’re ready to start dealing with the real cause of your symptoms don’t wait. Request an AVISE CTD conversation kit to help you speak to your provider about the AVISE CTD test.
The AVISE CTD test is ideal for patients who:
- Have had a positive ANA test and are concerned they may have an autoimmune condition.
- Are experiencing lupus-like symptoms such as: skin rashes, mouth ulcers, joint swelling, hair loss, and others.
- Have tested negative for traditional lupus tests and have a clinical suspicion of lupus.
- Have fibromyalgia or another condition and are concerned they may be developing an autoimmune rheumatic condition.
What makes the AVISE CTD test different from other lupus or autoimmune tests?
- AVISE CTD is the only diagnostic test to incorporate patented lupus biomarkers Cell-Bound Complement Activation Products (CB-CAPs). These biomarkers have demonstrated in clinical studies to outperform traditional lupus testing, anti-dsDNA, by up to 48% .*
*Putterman et al. Lupus Science & Medicine. 2014.
- The AVISE CTD test is performed exclusively at the Exagen laboratories using the highest quality testing methods available to help deliver accurate results physicians and patients can trust.
Getting an AVISE Test is Easy
Complete the Symptoms Checklist and bring it to your next appointment.
If appropriate, your provider orders the test.
Your healthcare provider will evaluate your symptoms and medical history to determine if AVISE CTD is appropriate. Chances are your provider knows about AVISE, but if they don't we will get them set-up quickly so they can send in your blood sample for testing.
Blood sample test results
Will be sent to your physician within 5 business days.