The Advanced Test for Lupus & Connective Tissue Diseases
The Advanced Test for Lupus and Connective Tissue Diseases
The AVISE CTD test is an advanced blood test for lupus and connective tissue diseases. AVISE CTD contains patented biomarkers and algorithms to provide improved diagnostic information compared to traditional lab tests alone.
With the unique information of AVISE CTD, your provider will be better able to assess if your symptoms are being caused by conditions such as:
What makes the AVISE CTD test different from other lupus or autoimmune tests?
- AVISE CTD is the only diagnostic test to incorporate patented lupus biomarkers Cell-Bound Complement Activation Products (CB-CAPs). These biomarkers have demonstrated in clinical studies to outperform traditional lupus testing, anti-dsDNA, by up to 48% .*
*Putterman et al. Lupus Science & Medicine. 2014.
- The AVISE CTD test is performed exclusively at the Exagen laboratories using the highest quality testing methods available to help deliver accurate results physicians and patients can trust.
Is AVISE CTD right for me?
Only your physician can determine if AVISE CTD is right for you.
When combined with your doctor’s clinical assessment, AVISE testing can provide the information necessary to help make a differential diagnosis. With the convenience of a single blood draw, AVISE CTD can save time and money and help get you on the path to better health.
The AVISE CTD test is ideal for patients who:
- Have had a positive ANA test and are concerned they may have an autoimmune condition.
- Are experiencing lupus-like symptoms such as: skin rashes, mouth ulcers, joint swelling, hair loss, and others.
- Have tested negative for traditional lupus tests and have a clinical suspicion of lupus.
- Have fibromyalgia or another condition and are concerned they may be developing an autoimmune rheumatic condition.
Getting an AVISE Test is Easy
Step 1: Download the letter for your physician and bring it to your next appointment.
Step 2: Your doctor orders the test.
Chances are your provider knows about AVISE, but if they don’t we will get them set-up quickly so they can send in your blood sample for testing.
Step 3: Test results will be sent to your physician within 5 business days.