AVISE® SLE MONITOR
The advanced lupus monitoring test to help patients proactively manage their lupus.
Take control of lupus.
AVISE® SLE Monitor is a specialty lupus test designed to help you and your doctor stay ahead of flare-ups and better manage your disease. Powered by a combination of biomarkers, AVISE SLE Monitor can help you identify unexpected risks that other tests cannot see:
- Accurately monitor Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) disease progression
- Uncover possible risk of kidney involvement
- Detect possible risk of thrombosis
- Assess therapy effectiveness
Know more about your lupus with the AVISE® SLE Monitor test.
Understanding Lupus Disease Activity
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) is a complex disease affecting multiple organs in the body. That is why it is important to stay ahead of possible damage by assessing disease activity and the potential organ involvement.
Insight into lupus disease activity comes from three distinct sources:
Tracking your biomarker levels over time can help reveal important changes in your disease activity and possible organ involvement, which can be helpful in managing your condition.
The most advanced assessment available.
The AVISE® SLE Monitor test goes beyond standard lupus testing by incorporating six specialized biomarkers that reveal a more accurate and complete picture of your disease activity, how it’s affecting your body, and if your treatment plan is working.
Gain peace of mind with regular monitoring.
For the 1.5 million Americans living with lupus, everyday life can be challenging and unpredictable. When lupus is active, you may experience a range of symptoms including joint pain, fatigue, anxiety and depression, or skin rashes.
While there is no cure for lupus, routine monitoring with AVISE® SLE Monitor can offer insights to help you and your doctor manage your symptoms, track lupus flares, gauge if your treatment plan is working, and protect your organs from irreversible damage.
Take control of your lupus today.
AVISE® SLE Monitor is the advanced lupus monitoring test to help patients proactively manage their lupus. Your physician can determine if the AVISE SLE Monitor test is right for you.
Discover how AVISE® SLE Monitor, the Advanced Lupus Monitoring Test, can help you proactively manage your Lupus.
Ask your provider about the AVISE SLE Monitor test today.
- Buyon J, et al. Reduction in erythrocyte-bound complement activation products and titres of anti-C1q antibodies associate with clinical improvement in systemic lupus erythematosus. Lupus Science and Medicine. 2016.
- Akhter E, Burlingame R, Seaman A, et al. Anti-C1Q antibodies have a higher correlation with flares of lupus nephritis than other serum markers. Lupus. 2012.
- Merrill J, et al. Erythrocyte-bound C4d in combination with complement and autoantibody status for the monitoring of SLE. Lupus Science and Medicine. 2018.
- Mahler M, Bentow C, O’Malley T, et al. Performance Characteristics of Different Anti-Double-Stranded DNA Antibody Assays in the Monitoring of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. J Immunol Res. 2017;2017:1720902.
- Kao A, Navratil J, Ruffing M, et al. Erythocyte C3d and C4d for Monitoring Disease Activity in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. Arthritis & Rheumatism. 2010.