Are You Concerned You May Have Lupus?
10 Common Lupus Symptoms
Lupus symptoms can vary from person to person and come and go over over time.
Top 10 Most Common Lupus Symptoms Include:
- Achy or swollen joints (arthralgia)
- Unexplained fever (more than 100° F)
- Swollen joints (arthritis)
- Prolonged or extreme fatigue
- Skin rash, including a butterfly-shaped rash across the cheeks and nose
- Pain in the chest when breathing deeply (pleurisy)
- Hair loss
- Sensitivity to the sun and/or other light
- Mouth or nose sores
- Pale or purple fingers or toes from cold or stress (Raynaud's phenomenon)
In order to make a lupus diagnosis, doctors must consider information from various sources including:
- Your symptoms
- Your medical history
- Results from lab tests
AVISE CTD is an advanced blood test that may be able to help with differential diagnosis of Lupus. AVISE CTD contains exclusive lupus biomarkers,CB-CAPs, to help provide improved diagnostic information compared to traditional laboratory tests alone.
When the results of the AVISE CTD test are combined with your doctor’s clinical assessment, it can help your provider make a confident diagnosis.
Learn About Advanced Lupus Testing